1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The person responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Lutz Kretzschmar, Karl-Matthes-Str. 30, 07549 Gera, Germany, phone: +49 365 73 32 80 77, fax: +49 365 5523985, email: email@example.com. The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
1.3 For security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string "https://" and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when visiting our website If you only use our website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display the website to you: Our visited website Date and time at the time of access Amount of data sent in bytes Source/reference from which you came to the page Browser used Operating system used IP address used (if necessary: in anonymous form) The processing takes place in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to subsequently check the server log files if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
4) Contact When contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), personal data will be processed - exclusively for the purpose of processing and answering your request and only to the extent required for this. The legal basis for the processing of this data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. If your contact is aimed at a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR. Your data will be deleted if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been finally clarified and provided that there are no legal storage obligations to the contrary
5) Data processing when opening a customer account In accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter b GDPR, personal data will continue to be collected and processed to the extent required in each case if you provide it to us when opening a customer account. The data required for opening an account can be found in the input mask of the corresponding form on our website. A deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done by sending a message to the above address of the person responsible. After your customer account has been deleted, your data will be deleted provided that all contracts concluded have been completed, there are no legal retention periods to the contrary and we have no legitimate interest in further storage.
6) Use of Customer Data for Direct Marketing Sign up for our email newsletter If you register for our e-mail newsletter, we will regularly send you information about our offers. The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. Providing further data is voluntary and is used to be able to address you personally. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to send the newsletter, which ensures that you only receive the newsletter if you have expressly confirmed your consent to receive the newsletter by clicking on a verification link sent to the email address provided. By activating the confirmation link, you give us your consent to the use of your personal data in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR. We store your IP address entered by the Internet Service Provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration in order to be able to trace possible misuse of your e-mail address at a later point in time. The data we collect when registering for the newsletter is used strictly for the intended purpose. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time via the link provided for this purpose in the newsletter or by sending a message to the person responsible mentioned above. After you have unsubscribed, your e-mail address will be deleted immediately from our newsletter distribution list, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use data beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we will inform you in this declaration.
7) Data processing for order processing
7.1 Insofar as it is necessary for the execution of the contract for delivery and payment purposes, the personal data collected by us will be passed on to the commissioned transport company and the commissioned bank in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR. If we owe you updates for goods with digital elements or for digital products on the basis of a corresponding contract, we process the contact data you provide when ordering (name, address, e-mail address) in order to inform you within the scope of our legal information obligations in accordance with Art. 6 Para 1 lit. c GDPR via a suitable communication channel (e.g. by post or e-mail) about upcoming updates in the period stipulated by law. Your contact details will be used strictly earmarked for notifications about updates owed by us and will only be processed by us for this purpose to the extent that this is necessary for the information in question. In order to process your order, we also work together with the following service provider(s), who support us in whole or in part in the implementation of concluded contracts. Certain personal data is transmitted to these service providers in accordance with the following information.
7.2 Use of payment service providers (payment services) -Paypal When paying via PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or - if offered - "purchase on account" or "payment by installments" via PayPal, we pass on your payment data to PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "PayPal"), further. The transfer takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR and only to the extent that this is necessary for payment processing. PayPal reserves the right to carry out a credit check for the payment methods credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or - if offered - "purchase on account" or "payment in installments" via PayPal. For this purpose, your payment data may be passed on to credit agencies in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR on the basis of PayPal's legitimate interest in determining your solvency. PayPal uses the result of the credit check in relation to the statistical probability of non-payment for the purpose of deciding whether to provide the respective payment method. The credit report can contain probability values (so-called score values). As far as score values are included in the result of the credit report, they are based on a scientifically recognized mathematical-statistical process. Among other things, but not exclusively, address data is included in the calculation of the score values. Further data protection information, including information on the credit agencies used, can be found in PayPal's data protection declaration: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full You can object to this processing of your data at any time by sending a message to PayPal. However, PayPal may still be entitled to process your personal data if this is necessary for contractual payment processing.
8) Rights of the data subject
8.1 The applicable data protection law grants you the following data subject rights (rights to information and intervention rights) vis-à-vis the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, whereby reference is made to the legal basis given for the respective exercise requirements: Right to information according to Art. 15 GDPR; Right to rectification according to Art. 16 GDPR; Right to erasure according to Art. 17 GDPR; Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR; Right to information according to Art. 19 GDPR; Right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR; Right to revoke granted consent in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR; Right to complain according to Art. 77 GDPR.
8.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF A BALANCING OF INTERESTS IN OUR PREVIOUS LEGITIMATE INTERESTS, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING FOR REASONS ARISING FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE. IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA INVOLVED. HOWEVER, FURTHER PROCESSING REMAINS RESERVED IF WE CAN PROVE COMPREHENSIVE REASONS FOR PROCESSING THAT OVERRIDE YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING IS FOR THE CERTIFICATION, EXERCISE OR DEFENSE OF LEGAL CLAIMS. IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSES OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY OBJECT AS DESCRIBED ABOVE. IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA INVOLVED FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES.
9) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal basis, the processing purpose and - if relevant - also based on the respective statutory retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods).
If personal data is processed on the basis of an express consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. a GDPR, this data will be stored until the data subject revokes his consent.
If there are statutory retention periods for data that are processed as part of legal or similar obligations on the basis of Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR, this data will be routinely deleted after the retention period has expired, provided that it is no longer required to fulfill or initiate a contract and/or we have no legitimate interest in further storage.
When personal data is processed on the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his or her right to object in accordance with Article 21 (1) GDPR, unless we have compelling reasons worthy of protection for processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
When processing personal data for the purpose of direct advertising on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his right of objection under Article 21 Paragraph 2 GDPR.
Unless otherwise stated in the other information in this declaration on specific processing situations, stored personal data will be deleted when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.